how to make Chicken Milanese Recipes
- make the bread crumbs: Cut the crust from baguettes. Cut bread into cubes 1 inch. Pulse in a food processor in batches to form coarse crumbs (This should yield 5-6 cups). Spread on a rimmed baking sheet; dry at room temperature for at least an hour or as long as overnight
- chicken: Preheat oven to 200 degrees prepare. Working with one at a time, place the chicken breasts on a cutting board, flat side down. Press down on the chicken with the palm of one hand, and cut in half horizontally to make 2 cutlets.
- with the flat side of a meat pounder, pound the chicken between pieces of plastic wrap until about 1/4 inch thick
- won 3 large eggs lightly in a medium bowl. Put 2/3 cup all-purpose flour and bread crumbs in two separate wide, shallow dishes. Season the eggs, flour, chicken with coarse salt and black pepper freshly ground. Working with one cutlet at a time, dip into flour, turning to coat and shake off excess. Dip in egg, take out, letting the excess drip. Dip in bread crumbs, pressing firmly to help them adhere. Transfer to a plate or pan, and refrigerate at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours. If necessary, separate layers with wax paper or parchment paper
- Heat oil in a frying pan 12 inches (should oil be between 1/4 and 1/2 inch deep) on medium-high heat until shimmering; and detailed must Whoosh immediately when he fell in the oil. Gently put cutlets 2 3/4 to 1 inch away in the pan, and cook until the bottom is golden brown, 3 1/2 to 4 minutes. Facial slices, and fry until cooked through and golden brown on the other side, about 2 1/2 minutes more (chicken must feel constant).
- Cutlets less than 1/4 inch thick will take 1-2 minutes less. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with paper towel, pat the excess oil. Just sprinkle of coarse salt, and keep warm in the oven. Repeat with the rest of the cutlets, scraping brown bits and add more oil if necessary. Apart from a few drops of fresh lemon, simple and authority are all you need with Milan chicken.
chicken Milan ingredients and recipes
- (1) half baguettes
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- black pepper coarse salt and freshly ground
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- juice lemon