how to make chicken parmesan
- Heat the skillet over medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon of oil olives, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Stir for 30 seconds. Add tomatoes and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- At the same time, working on a large surface covered in parchment or plastic wrap bread, place the chicken breasts. Using a sharp knife cutting, cut each piece in half horizontally through the middle.
- in a large bowl prep or dish, combine bread crumbs and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese. Spread to cover the entire bottom of the pan. Put many chicken breasts as well as fit the mixture. Sprinkle salt and pepper on each piece and delivery, and the paint completely with the mixture detailed. Repeat this process with the remaining pieces of chicken.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in 2 tablespoons of olive oil, along with butter and coat the pan. Add the chicken breasts in a single layer and cook until golden, about 3 minutes on each side. Remove and repeat this process for the remaining chicken, add a little oil and butter in a skillet as needed.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Some tomato sauce spoon in baking dish greased 9 × 13-inch to cover. Layer in the chicken pieces and top with sliced mozzarella. Spoon over about 1 1/4 cups sauce over, sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese. Bake until golden and the surface, from 30 to 35 minutes. Let rest for at least 15 minutes before serving.
chicken Parmesan ingredients and recipes
- 1/4 cup virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- pinch of red pepper powder chips
- 1 28-ounce can tomatoes, spring lightly in a blender or food processor
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 3 pounds boneless, chests skinless chicken (3 breast whole, split)
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper freshly ground black
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, plus more if needed
- 11/2 pounds fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced