how to make oatmeal chocolate crepe cake
- in a blender, grind oats so that the powders, such as the consistency of coarse flour. (I did this in two batches.) Add in the salt, cocoa powder and mixing so that everything is sifted together. Break the egg whites in a blender, or over a bowl if you're not confident in your skills cracking. Transfer to a blender, along with vanilla and maple syrup, and 1 cup of milk. Blended, scraping occasionally down the sides.
- when everything is a nice, even color, and transfer to a blender refigerator and let chill for 30 minutes until unitl hours. Take them out once cooled, stir in the other half a cup of milk. The mixture should be the consistency of heavy cream or syrup. If it is too thick, add a tablespoon of milk, and stir.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray, and begin to heat an empty pan on low. When sizzle starts a little bit, a little less than 1/4 cup of batter into the hot skillet and low, hovering around so that they form a nice circle. Remember that there are supposed to be thin!
- ? After about 1 minute, and the edges should begin to adjust and curl. Gently wrinkled move around the pan and gently lift up the edge of one. Crepe roll to the other side, and cook for about half the time. There is likely to be air bubbles so that you know her 'do.
- went Repeat until all of the mixture.
- stack of crepes, one above the other, and throw in some cases in some fruits and some mild sweetness to keep them moist. Stacking continues until all of the Walt Krebs.
- serves this dish with berries, nuts, chocolate, maple syrup, cinnamon, powdered sugar, etc.
components Chocolate Oatmeal Crepe Cake Recipes
- 3/4 cupoat
- a pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2-3 tbsp. Maple syrup, and adapt to the tastes
- about 1 1/2 cups milk choice
- cooking spray
- berries, nuts, syrup, powdered sugar, class selection, etc.