how to make Risotto Milanese Recipes
- Add saffron to the hot stock, stirring to broadcast. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the onion and cook until soft and translucent, 8-10 minutes. Add the rice and cook, stirring, until toasted and opaque, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the wine and cook, stirring, until almost evaporated. Add 1 cup stock to the saucepan and cook, stirring, until almost all liquid is absorbed. Continue cooking, add 1 cup of the stock at a time and stirring until each addition is absorbed before adding more. Continue the process until the rice is cooked and creamy but still slightly al dente, about 17 minutes. You may not need to use all share.
- Stir in the butter and cheese until well combined. Serve immediately with grated cheese.
Risotto Milanese Recipes recipes
- 2 teaspoons threads saffron
- 5 cups broth hot chicks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, cut into small cubes
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- cheese 1/2 cup freshly grated parmigiano reggiano, plus more to serve