Ingredients Mexican Cinnamon Brownies
- 1 box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty Crocker™ Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Method Mexican Cinnamon Brownies
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 8x8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir all ingredients until well blended. Spread in pan.
- Bake as directed on box for 8x8-inch square pan. Cool; cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
Tips : Using a plastic knife when cutting the brownies helps prevent them from sticking to the knife.