For the Graham Cracker Crust
- 14 graham crackers, about 7 ounces
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-2 teaspoons water
For the Pie Filling
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped firm and divided
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 4-5 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- For the crust: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Place the graham crackers in the food processor. Pulse until the crackers are chopped to fine crumbs.
- Add the melted butter, sugar, salt and cinnamon, pulse to combine.
- Add 1 teaspoon of water and pulse a couple more times. If the crumbs are moist and pinch together well, dump into a pie pan. If not, repeat with another teaspoon of water and proceed.
- Press the graham cracker mixture firmly against the bottom and sides of the deep pie pan. Then bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool completely.
- ... read full recipes at aspicyperspective.com