- 8 ounces broccoli, cut into small pieces or chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp oat fiber or almond flour, or powdered pork rinds (regular flour if not low carb)
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil or your favorite
- Place a cast iron or non-stick pan over medium heat until hot.
- Add the oil and swirl to coat the pan. A non stick pan needs less oil.
- Visually divide the mixture into fourths and spoon into the pan, arranging in a low mound or patty. Scrape any tumbled pieces back into the piles.
- Cook on one side until the cheese on the top of the patty begins to melt and the bottom is crusty brown, about 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side until browned.
- … read full instruction with step by step image at @lowcarbmaven.com