- Low Carb Pizza Dough-. One pizza dough as made in the recipe.
- Provolone can sub in Mozzarella Cheese Slices- slices (versus shredded) work best as we will be rolling the dough. – 10-12 Slices.
- Lowest Carb Sauce that you can find- see post for details- 1 cup.
- Sliced Meat such as pepperoni or salami- 10-12 slices if large otherwise, as needed to cover pizza dough.
- Veggies- 1 cup if desired. Be sure to use low carb vegetables. This works best if you are not using meat as using both may make the pizza too thick may make it difficult to roll.
- Additional cheese that is shredded or grated such as Parmesan Italian Blend or Mozzarella- 1/2 cup.
- Preheat your oven to 375. Lay out a large piece of parchment paper that we will use to prepare and bake our pizza rolls in. Place another piece of parchment paper on a rimmed baking sheet such as a jelly roll sheet that we will use to bake the rolls on in the oven.
- Roll out the pizza dough to about 1/4″ on your parchment paper. If the dough seems sticky you may need to sprinkle it with a light dusting of flour or spray with nonstick spray.
- When your dough has been rolled out, layer the sliced cheese over it covering the dough as much as possible.
- Read more at: /thesugarfreediva.com