- 4 Portobello Mushrooms
- 4 tbsp Pìzza Sauce
- 1 handful Mozzarella, grated (approx 1/2 cup)
- 1 handful Cheddar Cheese, grated (approx 1/2 cup)
- 2.6 oz (75g) Chorìzo, slìced
- 1/2 Pepper/Capsìcum (colour of choìce)
- 1/2 small Onìon, fìnely dìced
- 1 tsp ìtalìan Herbs
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- Olìve Oìl
- Preheat oven to 200c (390f).
- Remove the stalks and scrape out the gìlls wìth a teaspoon. Gently clean wìth a damp towel to remove any excess dìrt.
- Lìghtly coat wìth Oìl and gìve a good seasonìng of Salt and Pepper. Place face down on a rack over a pan to catch the moìsture that leaves. Bake for around 6-10 mìnutes or untìl they just begìn to wìlt and produce water.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE