- 2 • boneless/skinless chicken breasts [butterflied]
- 2 cups • chicken broth [enough to cover the chicken]
- 2 tsp • chili powder
- 2 tsp • salt
- 1 tsp • cumin
- 1/2 tsp • coriander
- 1/4 tsp • cayenne
- 2 tbsp • lime juice
- 12 • artisan romaine lettuce leafs [or any lettuce that has a small “cup” form]
- to taste • sour cream
- to taste • fresh pico de gallo
- to taste/optional • black beans
- to taste • shredded cheese of choice
- Add the chicken, chicken broth, lime juice, salt and spices to a small/medium sauce pan. Be sure that the liquid covers the chicken. Bring to a boil and then simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks. I like to add it back to the liquid so it can absorbs some of the broth throughout all the shreds.
- Read full recipes at livingchirpy.com