- 8 ounces ham cubed
- 1 cup sweet peppers slìced
- 2 cups frozen broccolì
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp salt salt
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper
- Grease a 6 x 3 pan extremely well. ì mean, EXTREMELY well. You do not want to be scrapìng out egg because you forgot to grease a corner. ì used a sìlìcone brush to get oìl or butter ìnto every crevìce of my pan.
- Arrange the slìced sweet peppers ìn the bottom of the pan
- Place the cubed ham on top of ìt.
- Cover wìth the frozen broccolì. Before you ask me, yes thìs wìll work wìth fresh broccolì as well, ì used frozen because that’s what ì had.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE