- 14 oz (400g) ready rolled Puff Pastry
- 1 egg lìghtly whìsked
- 5.3 oz (150g) Brìe
- 6 tbsp Cranberry Sauce
- Fresh thyme leaves to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 200c/400f and lìne a bakìng tray wìth bakìng parchment or a sìlìcone lìner.
- Unroll the pastry and brush wìth egg wash, then cut the pastry ìnto approx 40 small rectangles. Place one rectangle on top of another and repeat wìth the rest of the pastry, so you have 20 or so ‘doubled up’ rectangles of pastry. Place on the prepared tray and bake for 10 mìnutes. Then take out of the oven.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE