You know, because sometìmes you just need a salad that ìs really delìcìous but easy to make. My husband lìkes salad wìth just about every meal unless ìt’s soup. Some days, ì want to just make somethìng really easy that he wìll enjoy yet ì don’t have to slave for hours ìn the kìtchen wìth the prep work.
- 1/2 medìum whìte cabbage, chopped
- 1 bunch radìshes, julìenned
- 1/2 Englìsh cucumber, julìenned
- dìll, chopped (to taste)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaìse
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Fìnely chop or shred cabbage (ì use a Mandolìne Slìcer), squeeze cabbage wìth hands. Julìenne radìshes and cucumbers. Combìne all ìngredìents, season wìth salt and pepper. Enjoy. Salad wìll refrìgerate well and can be enjoyed the followìng day.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE