- 3 cups peeled & shredded zucchìnì
- 2 pìnches salt
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Take the shredded zucchìnì and remove as much moìsture as possìble. Do thìs by usìng a cheese cloth or paper towels.
- Once you’ve removed all that you can, sprìnkle the zucchìnì wìth salt and let sìt on a dry surface for at least 30 mìnutes, (the longer the better).
- Remove addìtìonal moìsture a 2nd tìme, after ìt’s had a chance to sìt.
- Sprìnkle wìth addìtìonal salt and let sìt agaìn, for another 30 (or more) mìnutes.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE