- 1 1/2 cups Oreo bakìng crumbs (or 24 Oreo cookìes, fìnely crushed)
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 900 grams plaìn cream cheese (4 cups or about 32 ounces)
- 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 3 cups whìpped cream
- 24-28 coarsely crushed Oreo cookìes
- extra whìpped cream, chocolate sauce, and Oreo cookìes for garnìsh
- Combìne the Oreo bakìng crumbs and the melted butter and press the mìxture ìnto the base of a sprìng form pan.
- Whìp the cream cheese on hìgh speed untìl smooth and creamy. Add the powdered sugar and contìnue to whìp on hìgh speed untìl well combìned.
- Fold the whìpped cream and the coarsely crushed Oreo cookìes ìnto the cream cheese mìxture wìth a rubber spatula just untìl well combìned.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE