This Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe is a Chinese-style dish bursting with honey-garlic flavor, and is really quick to make.
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- Sesame seeds & green onion for topping
- Rice for serving
|Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken
- Start by placing your chicken in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Season well with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, onion, ketchup, oil, and garlic. Pour the mixture over chicken and put your Instant Pot Lid on and set to seal.
You can get the complete recipes here!!!