Chicken Parmesan Gnocchi Skillet
- 3 tbsp olive oil divided
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts about 1 1/3 lbs, cubed
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 16-oz package gnocchi
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 12 oz marinara sauce your preferred
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh basil for serving
- Cut chicken into approximately 1-inch cubes.
- Add 2 tbsp of the olive oil to a large oven-safe skillet set over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 6-7 minutes, flipping over as needed, until chicken cubes are fully cooked (internal temp reaches 165°F) and center is no longer pink. Remove cooked chicken to a plate.
- Place the skillet back on the stovetop over medium-high heat and add remaining 1 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp butter. Swirl the butter and oil around the skillet until the butter is melted.
- Once melted, add gnocchi to the skillet and break up any that are stuck together. Stir so that the gnocchi are coated evenly.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE