Healthy 1 Minute Low Carb Brownie- Oven option too- Moist, gooey and tender on the outside, it’s the perfect snack, dessert or treat to enjoy anytime- Packed with protein and completely sugar free and grain free!
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder 32-34 grams
- 1 tbsp coconut flour can substitute for gluten free oat flour
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener Optional- I used a stevia blend
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 egg white OR whole egg *
- 1/4 cup milk of choice **
- 1 tbsp chocolate chunks of choice Optional
- Lightly grease a small microwave safe cereal bowl or oven safe ramekin with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your egg white, milk of choice and chocolate chunks and mix until a thick batter is formed. If the mixture is too thick (it will most likely be), continue to add milk, one tablespoon at a time, until a thick batter remains.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://thebigmansworld.com/healthy-1-minute-low-carb-brownie/