- 1/2 tbsp olive oil or refined coconut oil
- 2 cups cabbage , raw shredded
- 4 oz boneless chicken breast , sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt-free seasoning , Mrs. Dash original or similar
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, toss in the shredded cabbage. Stir and turn until the cabbage is starting to wilt (about 2 minutes).
- Add the sliced chicken, seasoning and salt and stir fry until the chicken id fully cooked.
- Lastly, pour lemon juice and sesame oil into the chicken cabbage mixture and toss in pan for a few seconds before plating
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE