BROCCOLI CHICKEN AND RICE BAKE
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3/4 cup long-grain white rice (uncooked)
- 2 cups broccoli (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir the soup, water, rice, broccoli and onion powder in 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Place the chicken on top and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs on the top of the chicken and rice. Cover with foil
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE