Cheesy Bacon Chicken Breasts – The only comforting chicken breasts you will ever need. Loaded with cheese and bacon! A family-favorite and incredibly easy!
- 6 pieces of bacon
- 3 large or 6 small boneless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet until done. Place the cooked bacon on a paper towel lined plate. Set aside. Discard the grease. Cut the bacon into pieces once cooled.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Salt and pepper each side of the chicken and bake for 45 minutes. Add the shredded cheese to each chicken breast, then top with bacon pieces. Bake for another 5 minutes.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE