- 12 oz package of No Yolks Extra Broad Noodles
- 10.5 oz can of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 10.5 oz can of condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 2.5 cups of chicken broth
- 1 cup diced chicken – cooked
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley or kale powder
- pinch of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook noodles as instructed on package and set aside.
- In a large pot, mix the cream of chicken soup, cream of broccoli soup, chicken broth, chicken and frozen corn.
- Season with onion powder, salt, parsley, pepper and garlic powder.
- Bring to a boil. Once boiling reduce heat to low, and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE