Crockpot Cheesy Chili Macaroni Soup
- 1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Large Onion, Diced
- 1 15 Ounce Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 15 Ounce Can Diced Tomatoes
- 3 15 Ounce Cans Chili Beans
- 3 Cups Beef Broth
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce, Optional
- 2 Cups Macaroni, Cooked
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium high heat along with the diced onion until no longer pink. Drain grease if neccessary.
- Add the beef mixture to the bottom of your slow cooker along with the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, chili beans, beef broth, and seasonings.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Before serving, add the shredded cheese and cooked macaroni and stir well to combine.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE