ENCHILADA CASSEROLE RECIPE
- 9 tortillas fajita size cut in half
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 can black beans drained, rinsed
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 1 cup onion diced
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
FOR THE TOPPINGS:
- 1/2 cup tomatoes diced
- 3 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- Brown ground beef with onions in a large skillet. Drain off any fat. Mix in the taco seasoning, black beans, and frozen corn.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with oil and add 1/2 cup enchilada sauce.
- Arrange 3 tortillas on the bottom followed by 1/2 of the meat, about 1/2 cup cheese, 1/2 cup enchilada sauce, and then 3 more tortillas. Repeat and then finish with 3 more tortillas, remaining enchilada sauce and cheese.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE