This low carb chili is so hearty and filling and packs a ton of flavor!
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 15 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Add the ground beef, onion, and bell pepper to a large deep pot and cook over medium heat, breaking up the meat as it cooks. When meat is cooked through, drain fat from pan.
- Add the jalapeno, garlic, tomato paste, diced tomatoes, beef broth, chili powder, cumin, and salt and stir.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://thatlowcarblife.com/keto-chili/