Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies (Low Carb Recipe)
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 large egg
- 4 ounces dark chocolate finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol sweetener
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons salted butter softened to room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- In a mixing bowl, use an electric hand mixer to beat the egg until well-mixed, 1-2 minutes on low. Add softened butter, erythritol, and vanilla extract, then beat together for 1-2 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine almond flour and baking soda, stirring until well-mixed.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE