Low Calorie and Low Carb Vegetable Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 oz mushrooms, diced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Better than Bouillon**
- 1/2 cup green beans, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup sweet bell peppers, diced
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 8 cups water
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- In a large soup pot, add the oil and heat to medium high.
- Add in the mushrooms and all the spices except the garlic. Mix well and let the mushrooms cook for a few minutes until they are almost cooked.
- Add in the rest of the vegetables, tomato paste, Better than Boullion and water. Mix well and bring to a boil. Then turn down the heat to let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE