Low Carb Pizza Margherita With Cauliflower Crust
- 12 ounces cauliflower florets
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ounce (1/4 cup) finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 ounce thinly sliced fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 basil leaves cut into strips
- coarsely ground black pepper
- Position an oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat to 425 F. Prepare a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- Using a food processor or box grater, grate the cauliflower florets. In a bowl, stir with salt until well-mixed.
- Using a nut milk bag or cheese cloth, squeeze moisture from the grated cauliflower, discarding about 1/2 cup of liquid.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE