MOST AMAZING KETO CHILI RECIPES
February 24, 2019
| chili, keto
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 lb Sausage
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 3 Tbs Chili powder
- 1 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbs Smoked Paprika
- 2 Tbs Cumin
- 1/2 Tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp pepper
- 2 Tsp garlic powder (or fresh garlic)
- 2 cups beef bone broth (I prefer the Kettle & Fire Bone Broth)
- 15 oz can of fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 Can of Rotel (tomatoes & chilis) or 1 small jalapeno, ground and seeds are taken out
- Optional Ingredient: 1/4 Tsp Xanthan for extra thickness
- Dice the onion. Turn the Instant Pot on Saute mode. Add 1 Tbs olive oil and saute the onions.
- Add the raw ground beef and sausage and cook it until it has browned.
- Add the Chili powder, Cocoa, Smoked Paprika, Cumin, Dried Oregano, Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder to the meat mixture. Stir until it’s well combined.
- Add the bone broth, fire roasted tomatoes and Rotel (or jalapeno).
- If you like a thicker chili, add a 1/4 tsp of Xanthan. Sprinkle it over the chili and mix it thoroughly.
- Turn the Pressure cooker on the manual setting set to high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Then to a quick release of the pressure.
- Serve warm and top with cheese or sour cream. Enjoy!