One Pan Chicken Enchilada Skillet
This easy One Pan Chicken Enchilada Skillet can be ready in 10 minutes! Seriously such a tasty Mexican dinner recipe with chicken! Enchiladas sauce, tortillas, cheese, guacamole, and sour cream make this dish amazing!
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (10 ounce) can Old El Paso red enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 (6-inch) Old El Paso soft tortillas cut into 1-inch strips (pizza cutter works great for this)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- (optional) guacamole
|One Pan Chicken Enchilada Skillet|
- In a large skillet (12-inch), add the rotisserie chicken. Sprinkle with the cumin and oregano. Ad the enchilada sauce, salsa, and water. Bring mixture to a simmer over medium heat for a couple of minutes to let the sauce thicken and the chicken to heat through.
- Stir in the tortilla strips and sprinkle with the cheese. Remove from heat and let the cheese melt from the heat.
You can get the complete recipes in here!!!