- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or more, to taste
- 3 cups rotini pasta
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, or more, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes; drain excess fat, reserving 1 tablespoon. Stir in chicken and cook until golden, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add garlic and onion, and cook, stirring often, until onions have become translucent, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes, milk, red pepper flakes, pasta, salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 13-16 minutes.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE