- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 17.3 oz 2 pack box puff pastry
- 2 eggs divided
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbs parsley
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Defrost puff pastry according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In bowl mix together sausage, bread crumbs, 1 egg, thyme, parsley, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Section off into 6 equal portions and set aside.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE