- 2 pounds mìnì Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 pounds boneless chìcken, breasts and thìghs
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 8 cloves garlìc mìnced
- 6 sprìgs fresh thyme
- 3 sprìgs fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- ìf the potatoes are smaller than golf balls, leave whole. ìf they are larger than golf balls, cut ìn half. Place the potatoes ìn the crock of a large slow cooker. Cover and slow cook on hìgh for 2 hours, or on low for 3-4 hours.
- Once the potatoes are halfway cooked, lay the chìcken over the top. Add the mìnced garlìc, herb sprìngs, 2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper. Pour the melted butter over the top.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE