Soufflé Omelette With Cheese Recipe
- 3 large eggs, separated
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces (55g) grated Gruyère or cheddar cheese, divided
- Minced fresh chives (optional)
- 1 tablespoon (15g) unsalted butter
- In medium bowl, beat egg yolks with a generous pinch of salt and some freshly ground black pepper until well mixed.
- In separate large mixing bowl, using a whisk, electric hand blender, or stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment, beat egg whites until firm, glossy peaks form.
- Add half of the beaten egg whites to yolks and stir well until whites are thoroughly combined and soufflé base has a looser consistency. Mix in half the cheese as well as the chives, if using. Add remaining beaten whites, and, using a silicon spatula, gently fold them into the soufflé base just until well combined.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE