- 1 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup (make sure it’s labeled gluten free if needed)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice (about 1 1/2 lemons) + zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup canned full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- 2 tbsp cornflour*
- 2 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- small pinch turmeric powder (for colour) – optional
- Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F) and line a 20cm square pan with baking paper. Set aside.
- Add almond meal and tapioca flour into a large bowl, and mix until combined. Add coconut oil and rice malt syrup and mix until it all comes together.
- Press the mixture onto the bottom of the pan and bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until it is just lightly browned on top.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE