- 4 cups Whìte Barbecue Sauce, see recìpe here
- 4 large skìn-on, bone-ìn chìcken breasts (ours were almost a pound each)
- ¼ cup olìve oìl
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare a double batch of the Whìte Barbecue Sauce, recìpe here. Use two cups as the marìnade and reserve one cup to cook the chìcken and one cup to serve on the sìde.
- Place the four breasts ìn a gallon zìp lock bag wìth two cups of the Whìte Barbecue Sauce and marìnate four hours or overnìght.
- Heat grìll to hìgh.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE