1 Bowl Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups all purpose flour (see notes for substitutions)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1-2 tablespoons coarse sugar, optional, for sprinkling the tops
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a standard muffin pan with liners and spray them lightly with oil.
- Combine the soy milk and apple cider vinegar in a measuring cup and set aside to curdle. This is your “buttermilk”.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cornstarch.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE