3-Ingredient Keto Cheetos
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese (3 ounces)
- 4 large egg whites, at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2 tablespoons finely ground almond flour (1 ounce)
- Cheese flavored popcorn seasoning (optional)
- Spread the grated cheese onto a plate and freeze for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Arrange 2 racks to divide the oven into thirds and heat to 300°F. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- Transfer the frozen cheese to a food processor fitted with the blade attachment. Pulse until it forms fine crumbs, 12 to 15 pulses; set aside.
- Place the egg whites and cream of tartar in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. (Alternatively, use an electric hand mixer and medium bowl.) Beat on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form, about 5 minutes. Add the cheese crumbs and almond flour and carefully fold them in by hand with a rubber spatula, keeping as much air in the whites as possible.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE