FOR THE KETO CRACKERS
- 35 g salted grass-fed butter
- 96 g almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch kosher salt if using unsalted butter up the salt to 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 egg i.e. 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Melt butter in a small (microwave safe!) bowl until just melted, but not piping hot. Set aside to cool while you mix the flours.
- Add the almond flour, xanthan gum, baking powder and salt to a medium bowl and whisk thoroughly. Pour in the butter and mix until evenly distributed (I just use my hands!). Add in your lightly whisked egg (1/2 egg is roughly 1 1/2 tablespoons or 25g) and continue to knead until it forms into a ball. Cover in cling film and place in the freezer for 5 minutes to solidify the butter.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE