Chicken Pot Pie Pierogi Casserole – comfort food at its best! All you need is a few biscuits and dinner is done! Can make ahead of time and refrigerate or freeze for later. Pierogis, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, mixed vegetables, cheddar cheese, chicken, garlic, onion, salt and pepper. Everyone LOVES this easy casserole. Even our picky eaters cleaned their plate
- 2 (16-oz) boxes frozen cheddar pierogis
- 2 (10.75-oz) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16-oz) container sour cream
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
|Chicken Pot Pie Pierogi Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Lightly spray a 9x13x2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients and spread into prepared pan.
You can get the complete recipes in here!!!