Chicken Spaghetti Casserole come with 8 weight watchers Smart Points.
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups uncooked spaghetti noodles, broken into 2-inch pieces (about 7 ounces)
- 1 cup (1/4-inch-thick) slices celery
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (10.75-ounce) cans condensed 30% reduced-sodium 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine broth, salt, pepper, and soup in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Add soup mixture to chicken mixture; toss. Divide mixture evenly between 2 (8-inch) square or (2-quart) baking dishes coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over each casserole. Cover with foil coated with cooking spray.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>http://skinnypoints.com/2018/10/27/chicken-spaghetti-casserole-3/