Chocolate Protein Muffins
- 1 C old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 C cocoa powder
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 t baking soda
- 1/2 C unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 C plain greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 t liquid stevia
- 2 scoops chocolate or vanilla protein powder
- 4 large egg whites (1/2 C egg whites)
- 1 t vanilla
- 1/4 t salt
- 3/4 C hot water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put all ingredients into blender and blend for about a minute or so.
- Spray 1 full muffin tin, and 3 of another with nonstick spray. (It makes 15 muffins total)
- Pour the batter evenly into muffin pan
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-13 minutes.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE