Keto Chicken Soup
Homemade soups are so satisfying to cook. This Cream of Keto Chicken Soup Recipe is warm and hearty and you can cook it in the "Slow Cooker or Pressure Cooker". Takes only 10 minutes to prepare.
- ½ teaspoon of Salt
- ½ teaspoon White Pepper
- 1 ½ cups of Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ teaspoon of Xanthan Gum
- 1 tablespoon of Chives, finely chopped
- 3 ounces of Butter
- 1 small Onion, diced
- 3 ounces (2 sticks) of Celery, diced
- 1 pound of Chicken Breast, cut in half lengthways
- 3 cups of Chicken Stock
- Place your pressure cooker over high heat.
- Add the butter, onion and celery and saute until the onion turns translucent.
- Add the chicken, salt, pepper and chicken stock and stir well.
- Place the lid on the cooker, pressurize and reduce the heat to low. Cook for 1 hour.
- Turn off the heat and leave the pressure cooker to depressurize for 15 minutes before removing the lid.
- Use a metal spoon to press the chicken against the sides of the pot to shred the meat.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://www.myketokitchen.com/keto-recipes/keto-chicken-soup/