- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 whole egg
- 1 lb (16 ounces) ground pork or beef
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce (or liquid aminos)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 14 ounces shredded cabbage or coleslaw mix
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- In a large skillet, brown the pork or beef until no longer pink. Add the cabbage/coleslaw, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and sriracha and sautee until desired tenderness.
- Make a well in the center of the skillet and add the egg. Scramble until done over low heat.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE