Keto Fathead Rolls
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°In a small bowl, add cream cheese and mozzarella. Microwave on high for 20 seconds at a time until melted.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg until beaten. Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Work mozzarella/cc mixture into dough. Dough will be sticky. Stir in cheddar cheese.
- Spoon dough onto plastic wrap. Dust the top of it with almond flour.Fold the plastic wrap over the dough and gently start working into a ball.Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Get full Recipe >> CLICK HERE