- 1/4 c. freshly grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp.freshlychopped parsley
- 1 lb. (3-lb.) salmon fillet, skin removed
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil and lightly grease with cooking spray. Place salmon on top and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together butter, Parmesan, and parsley. Coat salmon with mixture, patting to cover in an even layer. Bake until the salmon is cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE