Keto/Low Carb Air Fryer Chicken Breast
- Avocado oil Spray
- 16 ounces chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cups fermented pickle juice optional – I use Bubbies
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese see note
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked sea salt or sea salt
- 2 eggs beaten
- Wash chicken and place in a zip-top bag.
- Using a meat mallet, pound to a uniform thickness, about 1/2 inch.
- Place chicken in a bowl and pour pickle juice on top of it. Allow to brine in the refrigerator for up to two hours. (You may skip this step if desired.)
- Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees.
- In a shallow dish, combine almond flour, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- In a separate shallow dish, beat eggs.