- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Heavy Creamy
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Powdered Sweetener
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp Cocoa powder, unsweetened
- ChocZero Bark for garnish, optional
- In a large bowl, whip heavy cream until firm peaks form.
- In separate large bowl, blend Lakanto powdered sweetener, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and cream cheese.
- Combine together the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture.
- Blend until well mixed.
- Chill in the refrigerator for about one hour.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE