This cheesy chicken recipe tastes like a plate full of lasagna. It’s stuffed with a mixture of ricotta and mozzarella and topped off with marinara and more cheese.
Please note the nutrition information is based on 1 full chicken breast – none of us ate a full chicken breast as this is very filling and rich.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt divided
- 3 large chicken breasts about 6 ounces each
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning divided
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella divided
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1/2 cup marinara
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Place the chicken on a cutting board and use a sharp knife to cut a deep pocket into the side of each breast.
- Drizzle chicken with olive oil and season with 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Add the ricotta, 1/2 cup of mozzarella, parsley, and remaining 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning and 1/2 teaspoon of salt to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Stuff the ricotta mixture into each chicken breast and place the chicken in the prepared dish.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://thatlowcarblife.com/lasagna-stuffed-chicken/