Delicious and easy pancake bites made in a mini muffin pan. Make them ahead and freeze for a quick and simple low carb breakfast.
FOR THE PANCAKE BITES
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons sweetener, (Keto approved)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
FOR THE TOPPINGS:
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar free mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease 2 (12-cup) mini muffin pans with cooking spray and set aside. If you have a 24-cup mini muffin pan, use that.
- In a blender combine butter, almond milk, sweetener, vanilla, almond flour, baking soda, and salt; pulse several times until well blended.
- Add eggs and process for 1 minute, or until batter is thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour the batter into previously prepared muffin pan.
- Add toppings to each muffin.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the pancake bites comes out clean.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://diethood.com/pancake-bites-recipe/